OKF is a world leader premium beverage manufacturer, which has produced approximately 750 types of drinks and has exported to 160 countries in America, Europe, Asia and Africa.
10 reasons to drink aloe vera
- Dental Health and Hygiene - Aloe Vera is extremely healthful for your mouth and gums.
- Provides Rapid Soothing - Aloe Vera enhances fibroblast function. Fibroblast are those remarkable little cells responsible for collagen formation. They also assist in the soothing of minor burns, cuts, scrapes, sunburn, and skin irritations.
- Aids in Healthy Digestion - A healthy digestive tract ensures that nutrients from the foods we eat are absorbed into the blood stream. Aloe Vera Juice has natural, detoxifying abilities. Aloe Vera has also demonstrated its ability to assist in soothing heartburn and other types of digestive upset.
- Immune Support and Function - Aloe Vera provides natural support for the immune system.
- Since the immune system works around the clock protecting the body, aloe vera, with its natural immune enhancers, gives the body a continual arsenal from which to draw.
- Regulates Weight and Energy Levels Aloe Vera Gel naturally, and with regular use, allows the body to cleanse the digestive system. Our diets include many unwanted substances which can cause lethargy and exhaustion. Taken regularly, Aloe Vera Juice from the pure aloe gel ensures a greater feeling of well-being, allowing energy levels to increase and helping to maintain a healthy body weight.
- Collagen and Elastin Repair - Aloe Vera can add a rich supply of building materials to produce and maintain healthy skin. Using the nutritional building blocks of aloe vera, the skin can utilize these nutrients daily to help combat the effects of aging! A daily dose of Aloe Vera Juice made from pure aloe vera gel can be just what your skin is thirsting for.
- Daily Dose of Minerals - Some of the minerals found in aloe vera include calcium, sodium, iron, potassium, chromium, magnesium, manganese, copper, and zinc.
- Drinking Aloe Vera Gel is a natural and healthful way to replenish the body to supply.
- Daily Dose of Vitamins - Aloe Vera Gel includes Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B12, C and E, Folic Acid and Niacin. The human body simply cannot store some of these vitamins; therefore we need to supplement them regularly through our diets.
- Anti-inflammatory Properties - Aloe Vera Gel has 12 natural substances that have been shown to inhibit inflammation without side effects. Aloe may also support proper joint and muscle mobility.
- Body-Building Blocks - Amino acids are our body’s building blocks. Eight which are essential and cannot be made by the body are found within the aloe plant! Drinking Aloe Vera Juice on a regular basis allows you to help maintain your health by replenishing your body naturally with these essential amino acids.